Sponsor

Angelina Jolie to sign action movies for kids

Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie has revealed that she signs action movies only to make her kids feel proud of her. The Tomb Raider star said that she dedicates her big-budget thriller films to her family. "I want to make them proud," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.

The 33-year-old star also insists on doing all her own stunts in the films so her kids learn they can do anything. "If there's a chance I will get killed, I will double-check my harness! I'm responsible these days because of my children," she said.

"But, at the same time, I know that they'll see one of my stunts when they're older, so it gives me all the more reason to do cool things now," she added

Source: Oneindia

 

1 Response to Angelina Jolie to sign action movies for kids

  1. Anonymous Says:
    It’s a great idea that the best actress of Hollywood Angelina Jolie is going to sign up action movies for kids. She wants to show that when her kids becomes to old, they’ll see that how a great actress she was?


    Outsourcing Solution in BPO

Sponsor